Availability and Quality Service for Oilfield Service Equipment Solutions
Get Powerful Solutions from M.G. Bryan
M.G. Bryan is more than just a distributor of oilfield service equipment. We make sure you get the right equipment that suits your specific job, terrain, and production requirements. We’ve already worked with engine manufacturers to get ahead of the learning curve on Tier 4 requirements, and we have in-depth knowledge on EKU power drives to keep equipment running at optimal load capacity. We calculate the total cost of ownership (TCO) for new equipment, and can help decide whether it’s best to replace or refurb existing equipment.
Some of the powerful oilfield service equipment solutions available at M.G. Bryan include:
- Radiators: Global Heat Transfer (GHT) Jumbotron high-performance cube radiators specifically engineered to meet the rigorous demands of today’s pressure pumping equipment.
- Engines: Tier 4-compliant MTU SV4000 engine and reliable high-performance Cummins QSK50 engine with high power output and excellent fuel efficiency.
- Transmissions: M.G. Bryan is a distributor for Twin Disc – a leader in power shift transmissions, and can incorporate oil and gas field-proven Allison or Caterpillar TH55-E70/TH48-E80 oilfield transmissions to create your power solution.
- Pumps: We feature Gardner Denver frac pump technology and the Weir line of SPM pressure pumping equipment.
- Power Drives: Our extensive EKU knowledge helps manage your engine loads in the most efficient manner possible.
- Frac Support: All the heavy-duty equipment and trailers you need to keep your operation running.
The best component in our value proposition is the M.G. Bryan commitment to service and product support after any new equipment sale is complete. Whether your company needs engines, generators, frac equipment, or oil field equipment, M.G. Bryan Equipment Company is committed to providing new equipment to perform the job and keep your business running.
New Equipment Availability
- Background in working with equipment manufacturers
- Unique Tier 4 expertise
- Variety of generators, radiators, engines, transmissions, and pumps to meet your exacting job specifications
- Frac pumps, trailers, water transfer trailers, blenders
EKU Power Drives
- Reduce engine idle time
- Keep engine running at optimal load range
- Decrease fuel consumption
- Extend equipment life
- Increase time between scheduled maintenance operations
- Eliminate emissions by turning off equipment when not in use
- Engines operating at optimal efficiency is critical for Tier 4 compliance
Sales and Service Support
- We are there every step of the way, helping start-ups to large companies fill new equipment needs.
- We work to get you the equipment you need, when you need it, at a fair price.
- Calculate the total cost of ownership so you can plan your cash flow requirements.
- One of our best new equipment components is our commitment to service and product availability.
- Convenient West Texas service location so our trained techs can quickly respond to parts and service needs.